Pronunciation Guide

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Eeeeeepness!

WELL.

I think I have finally figured it out, how the group of characters gets into a certain place, and what happens while they are there. [That description makes it sound painfully boring.]

This is just the synopsis though…so when I actually write it, I will see how it all fits. NO plot-holes. None. Nada. Zippo. …Hippo.

Oh, wait, we aren’t trying to rhyme.

But OHMYGOSH…if I have this part…do you know what that means?!

…Not a whole lot, for book one, admittedly. …I mean, it is, but it won’t be a lot of the story, because of how I am writing it. Which may not be the way you think when you read that. I can’t explain though; you’ll just have to wait and see. All five of you that read this. ;)

It is insane though. In the course of maybe three minutes, like five thousand different things happen. ALL. AT. ONCE. Eek. That will be fun to write…

Wow my head hurts a lot right now. I am going to go to bed.

I leave you with this lovely, tiny screenshot. I assure you that there are words underneath the black; I am just paranoid. Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. ya know- Tolkien and C.Lewis and others used to get together a discuss some of their ideas to hash them out D.K.

    ReplyDelete