Pronunciation Guide

Friday, May 10, 2013

I have done stuff, I swear.

Well, now it HAS been a week.

I wish I could say that in my absence, I’ve been hard at work on my story. But, alas, that is not the case. [Blah and double-blah.] I have figured some stuff out though, such as…

1. …Elements of the relationship between my main girl and her love interest; I think he will be in the story more than previously thought. [Yippee!!!]

2. …That I am really struggling with not writing about rape. [Eek. …Sigh. It has been my focus for about two years; give me a break.]

3. …More about what happens when she gets out. [Yay!]

4. …Even more about what happens when she gets out. [Different aspects of it, yay!]

5. …How she learns to trust people. [Aww!]

6. …And, I am currently figuring out who exactly is there when she gets there. [This is fun. And annoying. Stupid Paint Cleartype crap…]

If you are confused, I am not sorry. =) Okay, I am…but I am not. You can’t know yet. Sorry.

So, that is all. Hopefully I will write on here before next Friday! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment